Region: United States
- Western States Marriages Index- Most of the pre-1900 marriages are included in the index for Arizona, Idaho and Nevada. Many counties for those same states have been extracted into the 1930’s and some, much later. A significant number of marriages from selected counties in California, western Colorado, Montana, Oregon, Utah, eastern Washington, and Wyoming are also included.
- Western History and Genealogy- "The celebrated collection of Western Americana officially opened to the public in 1935, though it built upon a pre-existing Colorado authors collection of books and a Colorado history collection of pamphlets. Today the western subject specialty reflects all phases of development of the trans-Mississippi West."
- Regional Oral History Office- "The Regional Oral History Office preserves the history of the San Francisco Bay Area, California, and the Western United States. By conducting carefully researched, tape-recorded, and transcribed interviews, ROHO creates archival oral histories intended for the widest possible use."
- Northwest Digital Archives- "NWDA provides access to descriptions of primary sources in the Northwestern United States, including correspondence, diaries, or photographs. Digital reproductions of primary sources are available in some cases."
- Western Soundscape- Western Soundscape Archive offers thousands of recordings of western animal species and their environments.